The Barn Office Furniture offers a comprehensive delivery service for all of our products. The base starting rate for this service is $70, which includes building and/or assembly of the products, delivery of the products, plus installation of the products within your premises. This service is provided by two (2) of our qualified staff onsite. You will be quoted a delivery charge by our sales team when ordering, allowing for the size of the delivery and the amount of goods purchased when quoting. Please note that our delivery service is a non-profit service and that charges quoted reflect the nature of delivery and installation costs to us.
What we do
1. Build your products professionally.
2. Deliver our products to your premises.
3. Professionally install our products in your office or home area as to your requirements.
4. Remove any of your old furniture that we have either agreed to accept as a trade in, or, to remove free of charge to you that we have agreed upon beforehand.
5. Remove any excesses, e.g. any packaging materials or padding, from your premises at the completion of the installation.
What we don't do!
1. We do not, under any circumstances, move or relocate your current and existing furniture or accessories (e.g. computers, printers etc) that is not a part of the purchase.
2. Any installation that requires a tradesperson to install accessories or parts that are not connected with our products. Examples of this would be an electrician to install or remove any current electrical wiring etc. Contact us for further information.
The Delivery Procedure
1. When you purchase any of our product range, you may arrange to have the products delivered and installed. Our sales consultant will be able to give you an approximate delivery day and time at the point of sale, which will need to be confirmed by our delivery team. The cost of the delivery will also be quoted at this time.
2. The working day before your delivery, our delivery team will be in touch with you to arrange an approximate time for delivery. They will confirm with you this time, your delivery address and contact phone numbers regarding the delivery are all correct. At this time, any arrangements for payment will also be made if the goods have not been previously paid for. Please note that where we do offer to be at your premises at a reasonably agreed time, we do from time to time suffer delays due to traffic problems or installations that can take us more time than we planned for. We will do our best to be there at the pre-arranged time where possible.
3. The delivery team will also enquire as to any specific difficulties regarding the delivery, e.g. what the access to the building will be like, will there be a need for a lift to be reserved for access, if there are not many parking options etc. We can discuss this with you to see what options we can take to make the delivery a little easier to manage.
4. If you would like us to give you advance notice of arrival on the day, please advise our delivery team at the time of order confirmation that you would like this to occur. Our delivery team can then call you in advance, e.g. 60 minutes prior to delivery, to advise you of the time they will be there etc.
5. Upon delivery of the products, you will be required to inspect that the goods are what you have ordered and paid for, and that they have been installed in the required place correctly. If you find that the products have any defects, then please bring this to note to the delivery team, and we can then take steps to rectify the situation. Always make a note of any defects on the current paperwork, so it is correctly recorded.
6. If we experience any delays for any products that you have ordered that are beyond the time frame quoted, we will advise you of the delay as soon as practical. Further arrangements can then be made allowing for the delay. Please note that we cannot guarantee supply from our external suppliers and thus delays can periodically occur.
7. In cases where split deliveries are required, The Barn reserves the right to charge for both deliveries at the quoted rate when customers may need more than one use of our delivery service at their request. Where there are delays caused by The Barn and more than one delivery is required, The Barn will only charge for the one service.
8. Our delivery times are Monday to Friday (excepting public holidays) usually between 9am and 3pm. Delivery times outside these hours can be arranged but please be advised that surcharges will apply to cover our costs.
If you prefer to pick up your products yourself, that's no problem. Let us know which location you would like to pick up from and we'll arrange the products to be ready for you, which also may require more than one day to make the necessary stock movement between our locations. Our staff will help you to load your vehicle and offer any advice you may need.
For any further information regarding our delivery service, please see our full Terms and Conditions.